Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams

• 03-04-2007 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Hey, quick one....

speaking from experience or knowledge, would any of you be aware of when the final year arts exams tend to finish ? my sister has flights booked for a trip the begining of june and i really dont want her exams to affect that ?!!?... I know most start the begining of May but ya never know :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Typically you'd be finished before June, typically the exam period is two weeks. What particular subjects is she doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I did final year Arts exams last year and I was NOT finished before June.
    Think my last exam June 6th, but some had exams beyond the 10th... But then it does tend to vary depending on what exact subjects you're doing. I did History and Politics, and the Politics exams were the ones that tailed into June whereas History was over and done with in May. *shrug*

Hang on, I'll see if I can dig out the exact Arts timetable from last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

I did final year Arts exams last year and I was NOT finished before June.
    Think my last exam June 6th, but some had exams beyond the 10th... But then it does tend to vary depending on what exact subjects you're doing. I did History and Politics, and the Politics exams were the ones that tailed into June whereas History was over and done with in May. *shrug*

Hang on, I'll see if I can dig out the exact Arts timetable from last year.

that would be great, if you could look up economics and sociology thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

According to here exams will be finished by the 16th of May. However that could just be modular students. Arts desk may have an idea....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

You read the 2007/8 section. for 06/7 exams start the 14th

• Advertisement
Advertisement