Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantoms Myspace locking up web-browsers

Options
  • 03-04-2007 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Just noticed something a bit odd. Phantoms Myspace page is causing every web-browser I use apart from firefox to lockup the second it loads. Don't know it this is another Mac problem but I thought I should let you know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Ger

You will need to take this up with MySpace as we don't code the page. It's the standard MySpace page template the same as anybody elses - probably less complicated as we don't use any skins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

BrianD wrote:
    Ger

You will need to take this up with MySpace as we don't code the page. It's the standard MySpace page template the same as anybody elses - probably less complicated as we don't use any skins.

Actually I think its the embedded video. I would be interested if any of my fellow Mac users are having this problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Figured it out. When I access the Phantom myspace page the windows version of the live stream is being loaded, this pays havoc with the Mac. For some reason Firefox doesn't load it.

Advertisement