Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght I.T v U.C.D

• 03-04-2007 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Got banned from the Tallaght I.T forum for saying it is a second rate institution.

Apparantly in many fields its better than U.C.D

It has world leading experts who used to work for NASA.

Is It really better than U.C.D? have i been deluding myself all these years?
    I need reassurance!!!!!!!:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Odd that its yourself making these posts! Do you just go around this site posting about uni's being crap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm not surprised you got banned for that.

All institutions have there pros and cons, no question.

How about you look at there website and check out staff biographies etc? Good way to find out information about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

if your not always 100% serious on this site people get so annoyed with you.

Relax.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 oRGy

Don't worry holyrood85!!! UCD wees all over those T.I.T poo-heads. And any damn ****..er who questions your motivation deserves death..or worse, an intensive 2-hour course in Tallaght leading to a PhD in drug crime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Do you actually think there's a comparison between UCD and IT Tallaght?

I don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Unfortunately, the quality of a university has to be judged on the accreditation of the degrees on offer. I don't know what TIT's degrees are like, but UCD's are pretty darn good (I have an engineering one myself, just can't get a job in this country, thus the postgrad life).

UCD is also putting itself on the map in terms of research.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

oRGy wrote:
    Don't worry holyrood85!!! UCD wees all over those T.I.T poo-heads.
    Where do u go to uni?South park?
    what courses do they do in tallaght anyways?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

holyrood85 wrote:
    Got banned from the Tallaght I.T forum for saying it is a second rate institution.

Apparantly in many fields its better than U.C.D

It has world leading experts who used to work for NASA.

Is It really better than U.C.D? have i been deluding myself all these years?
    I need reassurance!!!!!!!:(
    How do you define 'better'?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement