Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote, Good or Bad?

Options
  • 03-04-2007 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I was quoted 2600euro yesterday for a Browning B 525 sporter Advanced /briley. This price seems fair to me, does anybody know different??
    I just wanna be sure.

Hezz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Hezz700,
    Which Barrel's?
    Does it look like this?:

Browning 525 12 gauge with 32” barrels.
    445032123_ae87830969_m.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/182/445032123_77e973ff3d_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Across the Sea but A little comparison shopping never hurts :) :
    http://www.montrosegunsandtackle.co.uk/pricelist1/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

for that sort of dough you can go to the xsh range

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭fdisk

If your interested, I shoot with a guy who's selling a new Cynergy Sporter (walnut stock) for about €1900. It's like new in the case with all the accessories, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Thanks for the info lads, by the look of that i would only want to be handing out about 2150euro.

I also checked with courtlough who have them listed at 2200. :D

I think someone was trying to ride me:eek: and i'm not really that pretty.

Hezz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

fdisk wrote:
    If your interested, I shoot with a guy who's selling a new Cynergy Sporter (walnut stock) for about €1900. It's like new in the case with all the accessories, etc.

Thanks for offer fdisk, i tried one out in the past but found it did'nt really suit me. Anyway i'm a bit of a traditionalist at heart when it comes to O/U's. I must say though is sounds like a good deal all the same.

Thanks again,

Hezz

Advertisement