Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Travel Pass

Options
  • 03-04-2007 12:42pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Got this this morning. Does anyone know where the CIE City Pass Office is in Dublin or is it an office within an office, something like that? I presume this is just the next stage to get the photo bit and I can use it properly after that...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

You just go into the Dublin Bus office on O'Connell street if you're in Dublin and they'll sort you out with the photo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Thank you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Got this this morning. Does anyone know where the CIE City Pass Office is in Dublin or is it an office within an office, something like that? I presume this is just the next stage to get the photo bit and I can use it properly after that...
    Did it not come with instructions?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Would hardly call them instructions. The first time I used it I asked a guy in the train station and he didn't even look at me or answer my question. Can I use this on the Nitelink, it says no time limits...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Can I use this on the Nitelink, it says no time limits...
    I don't think so, Nitelink is a commercial service, separate to normal services.

• Advertisement
Advertisement