Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ecommerce site review/advice

Options
  • 03-04-2007 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

http://www.healingharvest.ie

Just put this site together with zen cart and would like some feedback, browser issues, usability, etc. Also any advice on marketing would be good, I'm going to look into google ads but what other options are there, on a low budget.

The product range needs to grow significantly and will over the next few months, hopefully.

Thanks
    T
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Nice, clean design and very easy to use.
    The only bad thing I can see is that the Larger Image link only seems to display an image the same size as the original, don't know if it's supposed to be like that or not.
    Otherwise, good job

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I quite like it apart from the 'Verify Your Age' is done American style (mm/dd/yyyy as oppose to dd/mm/yyyy). Thats just nitpicking though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭H3LLg0d

I just clicked 1 or 2 places

but as was said .....nice,clean and simply design for your need;)

Advertisement