Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alanis Morissette - My Humps

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

ehm...ehh...huh..yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

thought it was a pee take before it started.....makes a bit of a difference from her usual bra-burning stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

LOL that was ****ing gas, I didnt know she had a sense of humour! Even though it was a piss take I think it was better than the original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

even after all these years she's still gtot that annoying whiny voice.:mad:

What a brilliant sense of humour!lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

She looks like Lily Allen. Why did I not just press the back button like my instinct told me?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I don t have sound at the moment so I don t know about the song, but I still loves her. :D

She can do no wrong in my eyes. Some of her stuff makes the baby Jesus cry, but still she owns my... Well, she owns me.

Pathetic, innit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

It's like a 4:09 joke without a punchline. I wouldn't drop that link on my worst enemy!

For shame on your Alanis! Your other work to date had been of such an amazing quality and of such inspiration to confused young girls such as myself. But now this? Where did it all go wrong! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's a piss-take.. i say fair fecks to her for making fun of a truly woeful song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Bravo. It really shows how ****e the lyrics in that song really are. They make no sense but still all the idiots bought it in their thousands. For shame.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

April Fool's Day joke, it's deadly!

Was just flicking through the comments in Youtube while waiting for it to load, and I'm usually not a music Nazi (whatever floats yer boat I reckon) but this is just brilliant:

"This isn't even funny. Her voice sucks. Stop dissing this song. It's cool to just chill and dance to. Not every song has to be freaking Mariah Carey."

:D bwahahahaha.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

is that a pop at fergie. or is she just retarded ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

yeah she did it as an April Fool's day joke

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Bravo. It really shows how ****e the lyrics in that song really are. They make no sense but still all the idiots bought it in their thousands. For shame.

What do you mean?

"Buy me lots of fancy ****, I'll look nice, shake my tackle to impress your friends and make em jealous, but you never get the goods. I am modern western materialistic woman: THE GREAT CONSUMER"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Her version sounds worse than the original and I detest the original. My God, her voice just cuts through me.

Advertisement