Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Galloway gets stuck into Rangers fan

Options
  • 03-04-2007 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

Mods can move this to another forum if it's more suited to elsewhere but I thought it was hilarious. Galloway on his radio programme on Talksport yesterday morning.

http://media.putfile.com/Galloway-90

Get's a bit riled up and shows his hatred for all things Rangers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Fwaggle

eirebhoy wrote:
    Mods can move this to another forum if it's more suited to elsewhere but I thought it was hilarious.

Of course you did :rolleyes:

That's not one bit funny - the joke must have been you putting it in humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I ****ing love George Galloway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Fwaggle wrote:
    Of course you did :rolleyes:
    Well I'm talking about the first guy on it, I couldn't be arsed cutting it out and uploading that clip seperately. I'd love to know if others didn't find the slating of the first guy funny.

Actually, I will cut the first piece out. Give us a few minutes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Fwaggle, don't rise to it!

Regardless of your allegiances, booing 'jokes' isn't allowed in the humour forum. If you have a problem with it it's best to hit the report post button and leave it at that ;)

EDIT. btw, I do feel this is a bit much for the humour forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I thought it was rather serious to be honest.

It doesn't sound like Galloway is a very good radio presenter though, shouts down his callers a lot. Kind of like Bill O'Reilly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    I thought it was rather serious to be honest.

It doesn't sound like Galloway is a very good radio presenter though, shouts down his callers a lot. Kind of like Bill O'Reilly.
    Agreed.

eirebhoy wrote:
    Actually, I will cut the first piece out. Give us a few minutes. :)
    Done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Heh, that is funny. :)

"Are you a Rangers man, John?"
    "Aye, how did you guess that one?"
    "I think the listeners have already guessed it. Anyway, go on son."

Haha, classic.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

r3nu4l wrote:
    booing 'jokes' isn't allowed in the humour forum. If you have a problem with it it's best to hit the report post button and leave it at that ;)

or rate the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Fwaggle

r3nu4l wrote:
    Fwaggle, don't rise to it!

Regardless of your allegiances, booing 'jokes' isn't allowed in the humour forum. If you have a problem with it it's best to hit the report post button and leave it at that ;)

EDIT. btw, I do feel this is a bit much for the humour forum.

I wasn't booing it as much as I was saying it wasn't a joke :)

Anyway, point taken, sorry.

• Advertisement

Fwaggle wrote:
    I wasn't booing it as much as I was saying it wasn't a joke :)
    Is this forum just for jokes? I bet Eamonn Dunphy's famous rant on RTE was posted here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭arghh

Maybe the rangers fan should go to Iraq and give the Nazi salute sorry it was the red hand of Ulster salute better than bombing them:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

sinecurea wrote:
    Heh, that is funny. :)

"Are you a Rangers man, John?"
    "Aye, how did you guess that one?"
    "I think the listeners have already guessed it. Anyway, go on son."

Haha, classic.

Like said above, it is funny, thats 3 people now that thought it was funny. Bloody ridiculous when people give out that it aint funny,.

"That's not one bit funny" how about you change that to "I don't find that funny" Just cause you say it aint don't mean it aint!

I enjoyed it and all the lads here listenin thought it was funny. Thanks OP.

Advertisement