Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband without a limit that you can take with you

Options
  • 03-04-2007 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

any recomendations on a package that you could take with you around dublin that has no limits etc.

adn that doesnt take 12 months to get installed

leacing current address in june

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Take with you, I assume you mean wireless?
    Besides Vodafone's and Three's offering pretty much any decent wireless setup needs a ariel that needs to eb installed and you need a line of sigh to the transmitter.

Vodafones and Three offering have limits or FUP's though,

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

not really wireless

i just dont want to sign up to a 12month contract and find myself paying it off because the area ive moved to doesnt have access..

like i had smart and it worked fine.. but then i got cut off in the great cull of sept 06.. and it took ages to get back

do i have to pay for the rest of the contract

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

It would help if you were clearer in what exactly you are looking for! And besides you have already got a pretty comprehensive reply to this query some time ago:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055048763&referrerid=&highlight=

Also payment in respect of the contract is a matter for yourself and Smart. When you sign up for Smart you sign up for 12 months and that's made clear to customers.

Advertisement