Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony overscan

• 03-04-2007 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭

got a ps3 a hooked it up with the sony hdmi (no point spending alot digital a 100% or it 0%,so no gold) the image in game is great but i noticed dad overscan on video file i put on the hdd used 480 and a 720 files, in game i dont know if it there or not but on video there huge overscan the tv is a sony 55a2000 sxrd these one are not the same a the us on so i dont know what the same and what not stuff over a scart work well no sign of overscan any help is wanted sites you say or first hand exp

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

there is overscan on this tv through HDMI input from a pc, about 2.5% AFAIK, I can only confirm for you, no solution, again AFAIK

Advertisement