Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

football team crest design

Options
  • 03-04-2007 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

Hi,

i'm looking to get a crest for a football team designed. One colour only for easy of screen printing. team name is:

Grosvenor Lane Football Club

maybe even include:

Established 2006

so really any combination of GLFC, Grosvenor Lane FC, Grosvenor Lane F.C., G.L.F.C. , est 2006, Established 2006, or whatever. I'm not very creative so i have no ideas on this.

Im also not in a position to offer anything in exchange for this other than a big thank you from a very cheap football team http://www.ucfl.ie/tablesDiv3A.asp . Any help greatly appreciated and will definately receive a noteable mention at/invite to our first end of season pi$$ up! thank you....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'll have a go at a few later on, I done the Boards Teams logo a few months ago and I think the lads were happy with it. I have it saved as a Photoshop file so can make any changes to it before the final draft, is it too yallah? :)

386829850966236322296114_crest12.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

This is as simple as I can make it.

Advertisement