Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repealing Results from Abroad

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Mackleton wrote:
    Shazzyshaz that is an extremely ignorant attitude. I make one spelling mistake and automatically I will be appealing results. Bit of a sweeping generalisation when you have absolutely no idea of my capabilities isnt it? And for the record I achieved 150 more points than I need for my course in the mocks, so I highly doubt I will need to appeal. This thread was started for information for a "What if" scenario not ridiculous grammatical nit-picking. Get a life.
    In all fairness it wasn't a grammatical error, it was a totally different word.

In any case, just fly home early the morning and fly back in the evening. You'd only miss one day of work....

Advertisement