Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with BT on IBB

Options
  • 03-04-2007 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Ive had IBB with the 2mb connection for a month or two and up until now Ive had relatively little problem with it other than the signal dropping every now and again. However today I noticed that my bit torrent speed seems to have gone to hell, no matter how well seeded the torrent or how many connections/torrents/etc are running the total download speed wont go above 25kb/s, whereas prior to this I was getting anything from 100 - 200kb combined dl.

I've tried direct downloads and various speed tests and they all still seem to be in the correct speed range, so it would appear that its just bit torrents that are affected. Im using the latest utorrent client and all ports are correctly forwarded. I was wondering has anyone else experienced this and could anyone suggest what may be causing the problem?

Advertisement