Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 8th April Training 3PM

• 03-04-2007 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi there Lads:

Who's up for training?

Ankle should be ok if I take it easy - No sliding tackles please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

We need training on Sunday, for definite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I'm up for training this Sunday for definite, its very important we get something together before the first league game Tuesday.

Now lads.

We had eleven at training last night.

Ten of these people said they'd be at training.

I expect to see more than ten people at the Phoenix Park Wellington Monument at 3pm on Sunday.

There WILL be fitness work, because by twenty past nine last night, yiz were all bollixed.

Keith, will you bring the bibs please, they're in the kitbag.

Oh, and wash the kit for Tuesday, cheers :)

By the way.

That's Three O'Clock.

Three.

O'Clock.

Sunday 8th April 2007.

Phoenix Park.

Wellington Monument, the big pointy stone one.

If you are reading this, and you don't think you'll be there, send me a PM now with your phone number in it, I'll text you with mine.

my email address is

des DOT feeney AT gmail DOT com

Also.

The Starting XI for next tuesday will be based on Sunday's training session.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I'll be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

the kit is washed and taking up space in my da's office!

I'm gonna probably be on the bus tuesday so Ill bring it Sunday for someone with a car to mind and bring Tuesday night, probably Shay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

I will not be there on Sunday I have been working on a project for 4 months and this was to be the final weekend but it has been delayed again until next weekend. A few of us have been doing 80 hour weeks and finally as a thankyou, work is coughing up for a weekend away so while ye're all running around on Sunday I should hopefully be lying drunk in a gutter in Prague:p

Sorry to miss it & I will be there on Tuesday definately!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

bugs90 wrote:
    A few of us have been doing 80 hour weeks and finally as a thankyou, work is coughing up for a weekend away so while ye're all running around on Sunday I should hopefully be lying drunk in a gutter in Prague:p

Have fun!

I'll be there on Sunday, I have rescheduled my family dinner :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'll be there. All my family pissed off out of the country for easter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'll be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

i, (the new guy on tuesday night!) am not in dublin on sunday for training, heading off down the country for the weekend, but will be there on tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭thelepo

Lepo here,
    I will be there. Couldn't make it on wednesday/Tuesday. Had meetings with my History department.
    Lepo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Not going to make it now. Was moving the drier i was supposed to put in the shed months ago (stuupid given recent back trouble) and am now lying on my back in agony with the laptop, which is where I'll most likely be for the next day at least.

Doesnt look good for me making an appearance on Tues either, although if I'm upnd about at that stage I'll be along to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

Hey guys , i wont be there....still injured and working on my final year dissertation. Have a good one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Great session today lads! Lookin forward to more of them

Advertisement