Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Breeze and Belkin Router/Wifi config

Options
  • 03-04-2007 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

Been trying to config a friends breeze connection with a belkin wifi router. He was having problems with the belkin wifi router so I took it and tested it and it worked fine for me, but I switched channels so maybe interference was the problem. However in trying to config the belkin back with breeze I'm getting stuck and can't find the info in online help on IBB. The belkin is configured using a wizard on a CD. Thats fine but limited. However in running it over rides the static IP of the computer with Dynamic IP. Ok so I reset the static IP and try to configure the belkin manually using the IP of the router. However with the static IP configured for IBB, it won't go into the belkin config using the IP of the router. I assume if I can get into the router I need to enter the IBB static IP into the belkin. But why can I not get into the config page? I might have to reset the belkin incase there some other setting on the belkin blocking my access?

Comments

Advertisement