Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nose piercing?

Options
  • 04-04-2007 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

i very badly want my nose pierced and have no problem with going through with it at all. but i've noticed recently that i have hair on the inside of my nose. i know this is pretty disgusting to talk about but i was wondering will whoever is piercing my nose actualy look in my nose and see this...? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Everyone has hair inside their nose? I GUARANTEE you, the piercer will have seen hair in stranger places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Haha
    [Face_Mischief]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Everybody has hair on the inside of their nose, if you didn't there'd be something wrong! It's there for a reason.

To answer your question though, no they won't look inside your nose, but they will most likely clean the inside. However, anybody who's ever seen a nose before would automatically assume you had hair in there without having to look anyway, so you have no reason to worry.

Advertisement