Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best DSL Provider [not Smart]

Options
  • 04-04-2007 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I can't believe I'm going to ask this, after I cancelled my phone line months ago but....

What's the best DSL package out there? Chorus have just become a joke and I want to move.... Again.

Speed / Cap / Cap Enforcement / Reliability / Shaping-Blocking / etc
    3Mb minimum.

Unfortunately Smart aren't in my exchange yet. Magnet are semi closed to the residential market but I don't think they are in my exchange yet, either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

well i would give magnet a shout definitely, double check if they are in your exchange, there are closed to the residential market, its only their Triple-Play service that is on the down-low.

Failing that and considering you are going to be needing a new line again and you specify cap enforcement , reliability and shaping/blocking, id say Eircom's packages.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Actually, I might have another option. Digiweb Metro might be in my area. That's another non phone line option.

Advertisement