Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any fellow ucd students going interrailing this summer?

• 04-04-2007 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Want to go interrailing this summer maybe the last week in august first week in septmeber. Just wondering fif any1 else is going (Im sure theres loads of you!) What zone/zones are ye thinking of going to?
    Also, if any1 ever being could ya's leave a wee comment with the do's and don'ts and the best places to go. Was thinkin of going to zone G.

Comments

Went interrailing last year, and had a blast. Just so you know, you might get more of a response of where to go on the Travel & Hollier forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Thinking of it. My plan, vague as it is, is to work till [edit]oops, em, this concert I want to go to[/edit], have a great weekend, then leave the country. A short inter railing holiday could be fun before settling down into a career. Though something about dissappearing in australia for a year is tempting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Plan on going. Not sure when yet, probably June/July for a month. Will probably get an all-zones ticket to get lots of variety in. But will be keeping east mostly as I've been in Spain, France, Italy plenty. Also beer is cheaper the further east you go ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Group of us going for the month of August, and I know of three other groups of like 5-10 people going around the same time from 1st year UCD. We're hoping to go east of amsterdam - get in a nice bit of germany, bratislava, prague and budapest - and then swing back by France... Still undecided as to the exact itinerary.

Advertisement