Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackberry question

• 04-04-2007 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

hey folks,
    I got a blackberry through work for work email. It came with a USB cable and no software.

I was wondering if ther was a program i could use to synk the blackberry to my pc through the supplied USB cable? to be able to read and send emailed on the pc rather then the blackberry when i am at home wld be handy.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Smithers wrote:
    hey folks,
    I got a blackberry through work for work email. It came with a USB cable and no software.

I was wondering if ther was a program i could use to synk the blackberry to my pc through the supplied USB cable? to be able to read and send emailed on the pc rather then the blackberry when i am at home wld be handy.

Cheers

You can download the Blackberry Desktop software from the Blackberry website and I think also from O2 and Vodafone IE

However it's quite possible that your IT admin will have disabled the ability to locally sync using this software.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Do you mean that you want desktop software which will let you compose email on the pc and then send it via the Blackberry ?

If so then that's not what the BB Desktop Software does.

The desktop software is used to sync your PIM information (contacts, tasks etc), load apps, backup & restore. In fact with BES4.0 your pim syncing can be done over the air (which is a big advantage over BB Connect).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

parsi, thats exactly what i am looking , something like the my phone explored that i use for me SE W800i

Advertisement