Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a certain type of website format please

Options
  • 04-04-2007 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

well im going to be geting some web hosting pretty soon..and i havent yet decided on what im going to use it for just yet..but i have some stuff in mind like a gfx website or something..anyway i want to get a format for the website which ive seen around a few places before..its like a forum and think its based on forum software such as vbulliton etc..but when you first come to the site its like a website and there are portals on either side of the main vertical long page in the middle..actually come to mention it..it looks exactly like the main page of boards.ie..does anyone know what i need to get a site up and running that looks like that and has the forum implemented into the site like that..and because vbulliton isnt free..could i do it with phpbb instead?

Thanks

Advertisement