Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Battery for a Suunto Computer

• 04-04-2007 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Suunto dive computer and the battery is dead (I'm a fair weather diver and haven't used it for a year).

can anyone tell me if there is anywhere in Dublin I can get this replaced, or is it worth waiting until I am in the UK next?

Thanks

FF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

i would of have said the great outdoors (01-679 4293) or flagship (01-667 0988)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

if you order the battery yourself they are easy change, at least on the vyper/vytec...(so presumably the gecko as well)...what model do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

iremex wrote:
    i would of have said the great outdoors (01-679 4293) or flagship (01-667 0988)
    Thanks, I'll give them both a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

mossym wrote:
    if you order the battery yourself they are easy change, at least on the vyper/vytec...(so presumably the gecko as well)...what model do you have?

it's a favor Lux, about 5 years old I believe but still good enough for an part timer like me:D

do they not need to be pressure tested once the battery is changed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

you cant change the battery in the favor yourself. get flagship to do it. stay aways from great outdoors

• Advertisement
Advertisement