Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Cablenet Price increase??

Options
  • 04-04-2007 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Has chorus increased the prices of its cablenet broadband?
    just spotted the bill there at lunch time and its increased from 29.99 a month to 35.00.
    never got a letter or anything from them explaining the increase and their website still states its 29.99 a month.
    cant ring them at the minute as i'm in work, would've expected the price to be going in the opposite direction if anything!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Well they increased come of their TV packages just after the UPS takeover. It wouldn't surprise me if they increased their broadband as well. They are doing a lot of maintenance on their network and they have to pay for it somehow. Actually, I think they did Maintenance about 10 times in the past 4 or 5 months in Naas. Or at least, that's what their CS told me.

I've had enough. I rang them up today to set a cancellation date for end of month. Should give me enough time to find a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

are you sure there isnt any late payment fee, or bandwidth overage charge in there. cause unless you added on tv packages, then thats not right lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

nope, paid by direct debit and barely used in the last few months

Advertisement