Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Jewelry

Options
  • 04-04-2007 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey guys, forgive me if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find anything in the searches.
    I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good online source of jewelry for piercings (of various breeds). All I seem to keep coming across are belly-bar only sites from Bangkok!
    If anyone would like to share the knowledge I'd be grateful!

Luu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

uhm of the top of my head

wildcat.co.uk/index.html
    www.anotherhole.com
    kaossoftwear.com/

theres loads more out there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Google?
    There's loads!!!

And yeah Wildcat are great for that.
    Any celestial ring should be able to throw ya a catalog and you could order thro them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Luu

Fantasy Suicide- sorry perhaps I should have been more clear- I mean ones which are more local/available to uk+ire.

Wilburt- Thanks for the links :)

I was after recommendations by people who would use them themselves, you know.. not just "Ive heard these are good..." blah blah..

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

well i will be ordering off of anotherhole soon enough once my custom plugs come through.
    the owner is super nice, family run business based in america.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 crankypants404

Google?
    There's loads!!!

actually in Ireland there really isn't a great selection of jewellery available unless you buy online from other countries. There is a great shop in Limerick in Fox's Box forget the name but it's the only shop of that kind and there are only 6 others there. Great selection for all piercings

• Advertisement
Advertisement