Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If i had the money :o..so cool

Options
  • 04-04-2007 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Dunno if any of yous have heard of this, or if yous are rich enough to afford it :eek: :eek:

But, for a price...in Russia they will let you fly some of their Jets.
    And not just any ordinary bi-plane:eek: :eek:

Supposedly reaching speeds of MACH 2.4 !!!!

Which is over 2,800 Kph :D:D

Im talkin bout

MIG-29s
    mig29_12.jpg

and SU-30's
    Su27_large.jpg

15,00 euro though :D:D :eek: :eek:

Check it out at Fly These bad boys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭conor_mc

Is it me, or is that an Air Corps roundel on the wing of the Mig-29? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Thats a Czech AF MiG, This is what the Irish Air Corps Roundel looks like: This is the Celtic Boss.

roundel.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

lmao...much chance of ireland having a Mig :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

SeantheMan wrote:
    lmao...much chance of ireland having a Mig :D

We wouldnt want it anyway its too outdated and spares are hard to come by and well you dont get a 100% guarantee off the old Soviet Bloc nations now do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Maybe not Migs , but I am sure I read somewhere a fair few years ago that the IAC were looking at the Danish Drakens when they were replacing them with F16s ( must have been mid / late 80's )

I saw this advert too , costs something like 30k... they talk about going to 60k ft etc etc .... shame Concorde isn't still flying , you do the same and drink champange for a lot less ! :-)

Would love a go in a fast jet however, sort of thing you do if money is no object.

Anyone else fancy going into space with Richard Branson then ? Always admired Rutan and his aeroplanes, he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Last time Richard Branson did his little space trip he needed superman to bail him out :p

Advertisement