Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A6 Toolkit location

Options
  • 04-04-2007 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

is anyone out there in boardland the proud owner of a 97> Audi A6 that you could tell me how you're toolkit is tucked away.

i've bought a jack and toolkit from ebay but i can't find a comfortable home for it. it's the black styrofoamy one where the tools and jack are side by side. i have a changer in the passenger side boot compartment but i can't see where it should sit even if it wasn't there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

does it go on the inside of the bootlid?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I think it fits in the middle of the spare wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

definietly not on inside of bootlid.

spare wheel well is very unlikey i think. the big twisty yoke that holds the wheel down is in the way. definitely won't fit in the well outside the wheel either.

the shape of the black styrofoam holder can only be described as being like a workman's safety boot (steel toe cap) laying on it's side. the longest part has the jack and the couple of tools sitting paralell to it.

at a glance, you'd think it would sit comfortably inside one of the compartments at either side of the boot. especially the passenger side but i can't get it to fit without forcing it and it won't sit down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭skibum

Have you tried this forum: http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?

Advertisement