Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

indies anyone

• 04-04-2007 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

just wondering about the indy scene in general in ireland?like whats the deal?im such a huge indy fan.also i heard CJ Summers is in ireland full time but not with IWW.anyone got info on that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've been to a good few IWW shows, I always have a good time at them. The wrestling was better than I expected when I first went. All the wrestlers are capable of putting on good matches, but I think a good few of them lack that bit of star power

Haven't had the chance to go to CPW or NWA yet, or NLW. Seen some NWA from their website, looks alright. Fergal Devitt, an Irish lad who wrestled in NWA Ireland, is working in New Japan at the moment, so there's talent in the country alright

Not sure about CJ Summers. Seen him two or three times, he was too wet for my liking

You can find out a lot of details from the stickies on this board, there's links to all the promotions' websites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cenas boy

cool thanks.gonna be over in ireland soon and was hoping to catch a few shows.ill definately look that up

also what do ye mean wet?i only know one meaning for that and its got to do with my gf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha. I think he showers right before he comes out, I got a big wet handslap at the very start of the first IWW show I was at

Advertisement