Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Template design sites?

Options
  • 04-04-2007 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm looking for sites similar to scriptlance.com where you can give a pretty detailed brief of the design of a site or just a page you want and have people bid for the job.

The ideal scenario is a site where multiple people post some sample pages or screenshots. I then show them to the person that needs the site done, and they can choose one. I would purchase that design, and use it as my theme for the site.

I'm really not trying to just out-source the work, but I'm just not good at the design / creativity side of it. I have all the functionality written, just need a theme to plug it into.

Thanks in advance,

Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Think this was the one that was posted before - looks very handy. The minimum amount / prize is $200 for a coded template.

http://www.sitepoint.com/contests/

Anyone know of any more examples?

Advertisement