Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Taking test in NI v Republic

Options
  • 04-04-2007 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

I go to college in NI so have a UK provisional already, and when I took the computerised test to get an Irish provisional I falied by 1 question. I need to take more lessons over the Summer so will have to get an Irish provisional as I will be down in Cork, which I have no problem with.

Is it worth going for the full test in the Republic? I know the waiting list is like 15 years long, but have also heard if I can get an employers letter this would speed it up? Even with the letter are we still talking months?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Advertisement