Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which Jap performance car to go for....

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

a few pics.......sorry the car is a bit dirty and there only from my camera phone....

56436521a5830359578l.jpg

56436521a5830359878l.jpg

56436521a5830360178l.jpg

56436521a5830360432l.jpg

56436521a5830394883l.jpg

56436521a5830395233l.jpg

hope you like, i do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Nice colour, nice car. Congrats :)

tuxy wrote: »
    Nice colour, nice car. Congrats :)

thanks tuxy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Very very nice, congrats , a fresh sight compared to the white JDM square headlight ones.

are those fog lights standard or aftermarket?

C_Breeze wrote: »
    Very very nice, congrats , a fresh sight compared to the white JDM square headlight ones.

are those fog lights standard or aftermarket?

there a optional factory fitted extra, at first i wasnt too sure about them, i prefered the standard non fog light bumper but they have grown on me, the front light setup looks stunning at night :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Lovin it man! different colour different front it gets a thumbs up from me, a breath of fresh air from all the white on white facelift models (not saying they arent nice, they are amazing just too many around)

But man wheres the MONEY SHOT??

• Registered Users Posts: 38 the muffin man

Congrats on the buy! Happy motoring!

projectgtr wrote: »

But man wheres the MONEY SHOT??

pardon my stupidity, whats the money shot?

thanks for the comments too guys

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think he wants to see some internals?

186863_30_large.jpeg

Thats what im after!,thats a teaser of mine ill be here on saturday :D
    Any interior shots?

**edit**
    ooopppss uber big picture (damn IE resizing) mods ill pull it down in a day

• Advertisement

holy crap thats a clean engine projectgtr, very nice, the engine bay isn't much to look at, i'd like to get the rocker cover re painted and detail the whole bay a bit but will stick a pic up tomorrow anyway

Thanks i plan on keeping it that way :D just going to loose the induction kit for a standard airbox with mods and a drop in

I think there is a b series rocker cover on dtdirl for sale think it was brand new ill see if i can find you a link, how are you finding it compared to the Focus? im so looking forward to mine just need to find one more recaro and im set :o

its some car to drive, really fun on the back roads, still getting used to it so i've been taking it handy, vtec is some job, the noise it makes is just something to behold.

overtaking has significantly improved also, no more being stuck behind buses on the way home from college :D have yet to get used to the hum it makes on the motorway at 120kmh though

yeah everything im looking forward to :) and the bits im not :(

Not too sure how it will take to the country roads, and im really looking forward to the comute in the mornings with the hum allright, sure i supose it will keep you awake :) on the other hand the recaros are so comfy.

Have you any plans for it?

yeh the recaro's are some job, you just sink in them and your stuck there for the drive :D

the 4th gear is crunching so the synchro must be gone so have to get that soeted under warranty first hopefully....

as for plans...

its got a **** air filter on it so was thinking about putting a k&n filter on it if not then an oem one.

thats it for now, i'm still in college so i'm gonna keep my money for maintaining and servicing it then will see about upgrades next summer, it needs a respray when i get the money for it anyway

Advertisement