Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saints & Sinners Pub

Options
  • 04-04-2007 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

I have got a gig at Saints & Sinners pub on saturday. Only thing is I am fairly new to Dublin and the g/f is s**t at directions! Anyone email me a map with it marked or give me the exact address so we can put it into our satnav? I'm not sure if it's in New kings Street, Kings street north, or north kings street as I have several addresses.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's at 28 North King Street.
    That street runs from the bottom of Bolton Street to Blackhall place.
    http://www.softguides.com/dublin/maps/h46k48.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

spurious wrote:
    It's at 28 North King Street

Thanks, but my satnav says can't find 28 so did 26! LOL but at least we will be in the right area! Pop along if you are around! 60s, 70s, and 80s 9 til 12:30 saturday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Firstly why on earth would u go there?

If you're coming from the quays turn onto church street and turn right at the Tap pub, you'll see it on your left. If coming from O connell street head north side onto parnell square until you get to the wax museum and turn left onto bolton street continue straight onto kings street (you'll pass a booze to go on the left and a centra on the right) and its on the left hand side.

Not much parking round there though

Advertisement