Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first goal compilation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭BazMcG

Nice one, do you play PES on the PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

some peaches in there! nice stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Some really nice goals there.

You can't save replays on the 360 version, how stupid is that. I scored a really nice goal with Kaka the other day but couldn't save it. I scored direcly from a corner with Serginho too. I mean, 99 out of 100 goals you don't care about but there should be a save option for that 1 goal that's worth it.

Also, what's the song you used in the video? Infectious beat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cimbomlu45

good goals thanks for sharing

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055065038 my goals here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rapp

Thanks for taking the time to watch it lads. I play on the PC, rapaldo25 is my account name so add me if you want (dont bother if your only talent is cutbacks and inter). The tune in the video is from Umek - Posing as me, a new genre called astrodisco mixture of tech-house and electro - http://www.myspace.com/djumek. Perfect music for the summer and we could do with more it over in this country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Stunning goals...wats ur win rate like? Awesome tune too and I agree with u bout da music.

I think it is pathetic the way u can't save xbox goals. Retarded. The lad who left that out should have his genitals cut off.

My win rate is about 35-40%. Came 11th tonight in a 300 man pes cup with holland x 3. Possibly could have won it but had a disconnecter (6-2) to 3-0 default. Last game was 3-0 up with him saying before hosting 2nd half "its really laggy for me" of course followed by a teleporting football, kicked the ball around back 3 and goalie for 5 mins won 3-1 which isnt really enough to win a tourney. I abused him good with stuff i couldnt repeat here (death in a fire, gorillas, rape etc) must have been a young lad because it threw him off.

I'd say i could manage a win rate of 70% if i chose inter brazil barca chelsea like 90% of muppets do with that 4-3-3 - 2 amf 2 wingers and cf formation with cutbacks galore,instead i often will use a 3 star team such as benfica, zaragoza or atlethico madrid versus a 5 to get the practice in. You wont get better by using inter ill tell you that for nothing.

I used to do that too but these losers kept beating me with Inter and the likes so i said **** that and copied the "sheep" to get a 60% win rate. I'm not proud though. I will move on to Atletico Madrid eventually...

Cheers for the track, it's gonna be a regular in my car for the next week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Join the boards group , play vs everyone here. A lot more fun when you know you getting a good game.

I will beat you with West ham!! :D

kdjac

I play 360 version now...does anyone here play 360 version? We shud get a tournament going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

There's a few of us on the Xbox board that do. I've yet to play anyone from boards though.

Shall we get a tournament going? I'm El Maestro10. Add me.

KdjaCL wrote:
    Join the boards group , play vs everyone here. A lot more fun when you know you getting a good game.

I will beat you with West ham!! :D

kdjac

Not if i stick big poppa in the fulham cmf haha. All they need is big yaya to dominate the premiership.

Advertisement