Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] 200 kills and counting

Options
  • 05-04-2007 8:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Gneeznow - 111 kills
    Renescette - 89 kills

what is the purpose of this thread you ask?

no purpose its just spam and i feel like congratulating myself for ruining 200 people's day over the course of 7 months in eve with my two characters.

Roughly 35% of these kills were against xelas

go me !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

you could just ask ro0t for a duel rather than trying to fight your way through his ninjas.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Gneeznow, burninating the countryside, burninating the peasants too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gz1DIIxmEE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Zillah wrote:
    Gneeznow, burninating the countryside, burninating the peasants too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gz1DIIxmEE

Youtube sucks, original ftw!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

"the S is for sucks"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I don't get it, I thought Root has only been playing for a few months, how has he risen through the Xelas ranks like a angel?

In other news: Well done Ren/Gneez ... though to be honest I thought you'd have killed more by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

Thanks for all the kind words, it wouldnt have been possible without lots of lyons tea and plenty of benson and hedges ......

I would like to thank my personal trainer who would shout 'GANK THEM NOOBS' in my ear for many an hour, and Jesus, couldnt have done it without jesus, and barry manilow who's soothing rythems helped me concentrate as i ganked haulers, and eircom who made all this possible by giving me internets, and the screaming nigerian kids who live next door to me that make the anger build up inside to the point where i need to find a way to vent said anger before i take a power drill to my forehead .....

FLAME ON!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

R0ot - 259 kills
    NykoMe - 12 kills (Only in 0.0 a week)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

OMFG LOLOLOLLLL NUBBS K/D RATIO HAX LOZ PROOF OR STFU OMGWTFBBQPWND I IS TEH WINZORZZZZZ!1!1!!!!1!111IEATPASTANOTRICE!!1!!1!!!!1!!!

/me unzips and whips out e-peen.

*Khan Zu touches*

Sometimes I miss the Irish channel. Then I wash myself and have nightmares about Dark.

Ah the Irish channel isn't the hip place it once was, since loads of the Irish chaps are now in the one corp so they can ignore each other there instead. Except for Darc, he's a son of a bitch. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Since we lost DI it hasn't been the same :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

R0ot wrote:
    R0ot - 259 kills
    NykoMe - 12 kills (Only in 0.0 a week)

[/flame on]
    rookie ships and shuttles in hophib dont count :-P
    [flame]

R0ot wrote:
    Since we lost DI it hasn't been the same :(

Dark Ireland left...?

He gets his butter toasted for him over in his shiney new corp. I'm also in the corp. As is Miss Sparkles but NOT Darc. Why, because Darc is my new arch nemesis of destructotron! Dun dun dun!

Boobs has been abandoned? What is this shiny new corp?

Hip-hip-hippotamus Rose

I thiiiink it has DI, Ren, myself, Maddzy, Miss Sparkles, Not Darc (cause he's a smurf lover), and some other people I've forgotten but really shouldn't have. Tis nice and has hidden depths that weren't apparent in my old corp.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Hemitite Rose to be exact, teh uber rich carebearers of Isinokka. They are nice lads all right but i don't think I'll be staying with them long. Too much la-de-da carebearing around. Will probably keep the mining alt with them tho cause they are mad for the mining them lads. But Maddzy needs to kill! After I run a few more missions and train up those Amarr skillz ¬.¬

See my response in the other thread. I'm totally reactivating my account :D

Whats the mission statement of this wonderful new corp?

EDIT:

Isinokka?! Thats like, 1 jump from all my agents :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Maddzy wrote:
    Hemitite Rose to be exact, teh uber rich carebearers of Isinokka. They are nice lads all right but i don't think I'll be staying with them long. Too much la-de-da carebearing around. Will probably keep the mining alt with them tho cause they are mad for the mining them lads. But Maddzy needs to kill! After I run a few more missions and train up those Amarr skillz ¬.¬

Yes a lot of people need to die, and now is the time!

kyp_durron wrote:
    Yes a lot of people need to die, and now is the time!

Awww yes, son, a new day is indeed coming!

Zillah wrote:
    Whats the mission statement of this wonderful new corp?

From the description: "Hematite Rose is a mission-running, mining, and industrial based corp, we are currently recruiting if you are interested in any of the above, or want more details join our public channel 'Hematite' "

They are part of an Empire Alliance named Bionic Dawn, and its probably the most easy going Alliance in Eve. You don't have to do ANYTHING for them. The only reason they are an Alliance is so they can protect each other from war decs, and for industrial stuffs.

They also do PVP ops from time to time for the laugh.

• Advertisement

Hmm, sounds fun. It'd be nice to have a fleet to run L4 missions. Doing them on your own in a battleship is just too much stress.

I'm totally reactivating my account in a day or two. They're offering a 7 day re-trial to lure me back in... :)

Zillah wrote:
    Hmm, sounds fun. It'd be nice to have a fleet to run L4 missions. Doing them on your own in a battleship is just too much stress.

I'm totally reactivating my account in a day or two. They're offering a 7 day re-trial to lure me back in... :)

I heard about that re-trial. A guy I was in a corp with back in early 2006 came back after an 8 month or so break and CCP gave him a free month which was cool. They really want people to keep playing. I guess they know as well as anyone how addicting it can get.

Yup, you get a choice between 7 days for free or getting a month free if you pay for two.

H Rose is a care bear corp? Man, I haven't been care beared at all. Well no, that's a lie, one of the lads gave me like 20 bantams! :)

It seems like a luverly corp, not full on call to war 24/7, yet up for the pvp fun if people are up for it. :)

Care bearing is pretty much defined as doing anything that isn't PvP. Mining, missioning, ratting. Industrial activities such as ship building might not be considered care bearing as many industrialists provide ships for warzones and heavy pvp areas.

This is going way off topic, and although this is all too common on Boards, I'm gonna make a new thread.

Oh that's care bearing? I thought care bearing was snuggling newbies... like a big care bear. :)

Zillah wrote:
    Yup, you get a choice between 7 days for free or getting a month free if you pay for two.

Stupid jerks:
    CCP wrote:
    Your account is not eligible for re-activation offer at this time.

* Your account may not be suspended.
    * The re-activation offer may be expired.
    * Your account may already have taken advantage of this offer

It must be the second one.

Advertisement