Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A visitor who doesnt eat meat, fish or drink booze...

• 05-04-2007 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

Can someone, somewhere please give me some ideas here. I have an american guest come in this morning who tells me she doesnt eat meat or fish and doesnt drink alcohol. (And she came to Ireland!)

Now I like my meat so am a bit stuck. Can anyone recommend a restaurant that I could take her to or any suggestions for cafes for lunch, etc etc. My normal tourist venues like johnny foxes and joels may not be suitable.

Any suggestions whatsoever would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

There are 6 vegetarian restaurants in Dublin (that I know of): Juice (George's street), Govindas (Aungier st, Merrion row, and Lr. Abbey St), Cornacopia (Excheuqer st), and Fresh (Power's court).

All except Juice are great for lunch (My fav is Govindas (Indian food)). Juice is good in the evenings. It's a little pricey though and it's not always that great.

Juice is the only restaurant type place, the others are more like cafes.

Advertisement