Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

R4 DS Cartridge for DS Lite ,€24 Delivered

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭samo

Murtinho wrote: »
    I ordered 2 from gameyeeeah just now and it says "pending", what does this mean and how long will it take for the next step?

Not sure if its changed by now but Gameyeeeah are out of stock but meant to be getting more in during the week according to their wbesite... I ordered a 2nd one 2 weeks ago which is in the post but it was pending for about 2/3 days before being sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Ruu wrote: »
    Sorry no personal sales, go to adverts.ie.

I had it on adverts and they took it off as they said "it promotes piracy", even though theres a huge thread on it here. I just want to sell the dam thing it such a waste!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

I have both the DSTT(which i am having trouble with atm) and the r4.
    the build on the r4 is streets ahead of the dstt.(hind-sight)
    anyway whats the craic what do you wreckon is the best card out there for ds???
    thanks
    johnnyboy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

I have both the DSTT(which i am having trouble with atm)

Apologies, OT response.

The DSTT is a dodgy clone (with features missing) of the CycloDS Evolution, the only thing the DSTT has going for it at the moment is the fact that it is being touted rather cheaply.. relative to the increasing price of the R4 and similar. The CycloDS has real time save and load at any point within a game. Recent beta firmware has, in my opinion, delivered a very polished product that runs ahead of the R4. SDHC, Real-time Save/Load, Game list icons displayed etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cfennelll

Here is a good wiki, showing you what the R4 is compatible with:

http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/R4_compatibility_list

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

got a dstt from gameyeaahh about 6 weeks ago and now it has crapped out on me!
    the menu will load but as for playing games it locks up!
    bit of a balls really as i love the feckin thing!
    anyone out there had any success with returning stiff to them?
    thanks
    john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

im lookin to get one of these yokes for me ma but i went on that site and i cant understand what i need, can someone clarify what i need to get to play roms on a ds lite? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Don't look for info on playing ROMs here please.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭teflon

Guys, ive been looking for one of these for my wife for AGES now but they are always sold out http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2389

Can anyone recommend where else to get them cheap or if there is a better alternative?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

teflon wrote: »
    Guys, ive been looking for one of these for my wife for AGES now but they are always sold out http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2389
    Can anyone recommend where else to get them cheap or if there is a better alternative?
    Cheers

i got two from gameyeeeah, delivery was a tad late but 2 for $164 including postage wasnt bad.
    Ive 1200 games available for download and at roughly €40 a game that €47k!!!!

• Advertisement

A bit steep. Any cheaper alternatives? I dont think there would be that many games that she would be into. Brain training and sight training and all that kinda jazz :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I had it on adverts and they took it off as they said "it promotes piracy", even though theres a huge thread on it here. I just want to sell the dam thing it such a waste!!

Um.. ebay? Or message the person on this page who is looking for one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭Dec4

A bit steep. Any cheaper alternatives?
    Teflon, this is available thru' dealextreme. $32 delivered, 1Gb on card, software preloaded just drag and drop games, you'll fit about 30-50 games on it (depending on size).....

Looks like thats what it'll be then. Typically how long does delivery take? where can I get games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Locking this thread as it has run the distance. Don't request games here or on any other forum on boards as they are illegal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement