Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

R4 DS Cartridge for DS Lite ,€24 Delivered

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Is this the MicroSd to get with the R4

http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1458

thx

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Thanks for the updates on Volumerate.

I ordered on 23/11 and picked the standard shipping.
    Whilst I received the order confirmation I never received
    any confirmation it had shipped or the tracking number.
    I mailed them last night for an update and they replied
    early this morning stating it had shipped on 27/11 along
    with the tracking number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

karltimber wrote: »
    Is this the MicroSd to get with the R4

http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1458

thx

K

Yep - thats the one.

Or - order this 1GB (STG£7.99 / €11.18) or this 2GB (STG£12.99 / €18.17) from mx2.co.uk - good price & free shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

volumerate seem to have a lead time of 2 to 3 days from ordering now. Supercard are about $10 more expensive, hard to tell if they have stock though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

event wrote: »
    when was yours shipped?

Ordered Friday 16th, processed the following monday and then arrived this monday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Has anybody ordered from http://www.gameyeeeah.com/r4ds-c-36.html Was thinking of ordering from them and selecting the dhl option for delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Has anybody ordered from http://www.gameyeeeah.com/r4ds-c-36.html Was thinking of ordering from them and selecting the dhl option for delivery.

I have ordered the R4 from them over 4 times with no problems. Best off using DHL for piece of mind too.

what are the chances of getting caught with customs with ordering from them with DHL? Looking to get 2 or 3 R4s, would i be better off just ordering the R4 of gameryeeah and getting the memory cards from mx2.co.uk rather than them all together as the value would then be $150+?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭5500

If using volumerate i reccomend the ems shipping,i recently used the standard free shipping and it took circa 3 weeks to get here compared to 5 days once posted via ems

Use the following coupon code with yer purchaces of R4 DS, Supercard, EZ-Flash V and M3 DS Real from www.gameyeeeah.com and get 5% off!!!

Code: GBATEMP

Worked for me buying the R4 + 1gb mem card!!!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Ordered from supercardsnds late last Friday and arrived today Friday afternoon using ems $22 extra.
    Handy if your going to leave it late for an xmas present :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭randombar

Arrived all right but to my bloody cork address, have to wait till monday to get my hands on it! BAH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

I ordered another R4 from Supercardnds.com which shipped after one day. Its in the post now.

I noticed that they have increased the price of their MicroSD cards! They now charge $38 for a 2GB card (from $24 as far as i recall)! Instead go to dvd.co.uk and you can get a 2GB sandisk card for 13GBP ($26).

I initially bought a 1GB card with my R4 but have decided to give that one to my sister and get a new one with a 2gb card. The extra gig makes all the difference imo!

I have to say, the R4 is a must have for anyone getting a ds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,076 ✭✭✭✭event

got mine yesterday, works perfect :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ordered from supercardsdnds on the 18th of November. No sign of it yet :( I did use jst the standard shipping option though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Ordered from supercardsdnds on the 18th of November. No sign of it yet :( I did use jst the standard shipping option though.

Ordered with standard shipping on the 13th Nov. Received it today. I'd say you'll get it next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Since I got the R4 I am so totally addicted to my ds.

Have just ordered another 2 R4s (from Volumerate) but am getting the memory cards from the uk this time. Used Moby Memory www Have used them before and no complaints.

I was ordering a bunch of cards, 2GB M2 @ £16.99, 1GB SD @ £5.99, 2GB SD @ £9.99, card reader at £4.99 and the all important 2 x 2GB micro SD @ £10.99 ( €15.40 each).

( Have bought prezzies for people like New phone, digital photo frames and R4s) Shipping was £8 (€11) and the total including shipping was €95

The way I see it is it keeps the value down on the hong kong goods ( in case of inspection) and saves me money.

Here's hoping it all gets here before xmas!

supercardnds.com sent me a picture of my package this morning?? Very strange.. Anyone else get this?

The tracking number says that it is with HK post. Some small ebayers do this but i have never seen an online store do it.

what a pisstake. I ordered on the 13th of November and it shipped on the 24th.

what a pisstake. I ordered on the 13th of November and it shipped on the 24th.

With who dist thou order?

• Advertisement

I have ordered the R4 from them over 4 times with no problems. Best off using DHL for piece of mind too.
    Many thanks for your response, I have ordered one and a 1gb card from them using the DHL shipping option. I'll let ye know how long it takes.
    Use the following coupon code with yer purchaces of R4 DS, Supercard, EZ-Flash V and M3 DS Real from www.gameyeeeah.com and get 5% off!!!

Code: GBATEMP

Many thanks Scruff, that code worked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭gar

Orange69 wrote: »
    supercardnds.com sent me a picture of my package this morning?? Very strange.. Anyone else get this?

The tracking number says that it is with HK post. Some small ebayers do this but i have never seen an online store do it.

Lets play guess the tracking number!!

finally got it this morning from volumerate. 20 odd days in total, which seems to be the norm :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Why are people buying from GameYeeah? They seem very expensive for the R4? I'm in the market for 2 x R4 2gb for Crimbo but at this stage I think I'll go with a UK company for speed of delivery being the festive season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I've ordered a couple from both Volumerate and Supercardnds over
    the last few weeks. Volumerate seems much slower on the delivery
    side. If anyone is looking for delivery before Christmas, I'd recommend
    http://www.supercardnds.com/ with EMS delivery, I placed an order
    on 29th November and it's showing now on An Post as received in Ireland
    today - meaning I should get it mid-week this week.

(My Volumerate order placed 23rd November is still somewhere between China
    and Ireland!)

carbsy wrote: »
    Why are people buying from GameYeeah? They seem very expensive for the R4? I'm in the market for 2 x R4 2gb for Crimbo but at this stage I think I'll go with a UK company for speed of delivery being the festive season.

I just compared what I got from GameYeeah, which was one R4cartridge and one 1gb card plus DHL shipping for $72 compared to $82 with supercardnds and EMS shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Ah ok ... I'll grab it from the UK for about 35 sterling each + postage but at least I'll have them in a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭randombar

Is there anyone buyign an extra one at the moment? GOt mine the other day and de girlfriend has taken a shine to the whole thing! Could buy two off someone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Lads, I found out about the R4 in this very thread and I have to say it's amazing! What a wonderful piece of kit! I don't have a DS myself but we got one for Xmas for my nephew and I have to say I'm impressed!

Might be getting myself a DS now! ;)

• Advertisement

carbsy wrote: »
    Ah ok ... I'll grab it from the UK for about 35 sterling each + postage but at least I'll have them in a few days.

Yeah but that $72 included DHL shipping. Surely that would still be cheaper than I guess £40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Jebus after ordering on the 13th of October and them taking the money and me sending emails (thanks to you guys in here giving addresses) Consoleup finally responded to me lastnight, saying it was in the post and should be here in 3-5 working days.
    *sigh* better be!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

finally got it this morning from volumerate. 20 odd days in total, which seems to be the norm :/

Was that 20 odd days from ordering to delivery, or 20ish days in transit?

I ordered one on the 29th of November and it now says they are assembling my order. What are my chances of seeing it in time for Christmas I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

sorry can someone explain what these things are? are they memory for the ds? im getting a ds lite for xmas and wondering what this was? thanks

Lucifer wrote: »
    sorry can someone explain what these things are? are they memory for the ds? im getting a ds lite for xmas and wondering what this was? thanks

Dont ask questions... just get one..!

It will be the best bargain you will ever get.. seriously...

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭konline

Lucifer wrote: »

Read this:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53886508#post53886508

If you google for R4DS you will get to know lot of things. It does wonders for your Nintendo DS Lite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

r4starterpack.googlepages.com

for all your R4 needs!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I am getting bounce back e-mail from volume rate.
    My order isnt even showing.I have the acknowledgement e-mail.
    ahhhh,
    cathy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

there web site for accounts is down??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

cathy01 wrote: »
    there web site for accounts is down??
    their whole site is down, looks like mail and everything else too.

PING volumerate.com (211.157.127.41): 56 data bytes
    --- volumerate.com ping statistics ---
    5 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100% packet loss

well, that's gone spectactarly bad for me. i looked it up at the weekend, everything was hunky dory, got the guys at work interested and after chatting to everyone i know put in an order for 8 of them for me and the lads with 1gb microsd's etc, 35e each inc shipping all in, 280e altogether.

now it is starting to look like they've done a runner.

if their site isn't back up and i've got a response from them by the time the 'lead time' they claimed is up i'll be contacting my credit card company.

as of now i would highly discourage anyone from ordering from volumerate (if their website ever comes back up) at all. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭wait4me

I was having a problem with the volumerate site a few weeks ago too but then I hit the link on the dealextreme site and bingo I got in. Try that before despair :)
    Yup - tried it just there and got in. :):):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭GinjaNinja

i've order a good few ovr the last year through www.realhotstuff.com. weird name but it's not pron....:)

Edit: weird there now out of stock there too but they do have the m3ds real, haven't a clue of the real before. anyone?

shipping is expensive ish but fast. i normally order 3 or more for peoples for shipping is split...

I've just put another order in there on the 30th. USPS site's telling me it's in ireland now today so hopefully it will arrive in the next day or 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

wait4me wrote: »
    I was having a problem with the volumerate site a few weeks ago too but then I hit the link on the dealextreme site and bingo I got in. Try that before despair :)
    Yup - tried it just there and got in. :):):):)

hmm, thanks for the tip wait4me, i'm in their site now but it doesn't instill me with much confidence all the same.

BTW, slightly OT I know, but did anyone see their fake iphone? http://www.volumerate.com/wholesale/details.vr/sku.5179

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Delboy5

Ordered an R4 and a 2Gb card from supernds.com on Friday 30th November, used the EMS delivery option and received all in the post yesterday, tuesday 4th. Thanks for this guys, seems like a great bit of kit !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭gar

Ordered an R4 with 2Gig card from gameyeeeah.com on Friday 30th Nov. No dispatch information yet...

Gar :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Ordered from volumerate on the 11th of Nov and it arrived while I was away the end of last week. Thanks to the OP - my ma can go brain testing crazy this xmas.

Ordered from gameyeeeah.com on Thursday 29th with DHL option, delivered yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Chris1

Grawns wrote: »
    Latest update, item has shipped, Yay! estimated deliver 3 to 6 days. Now have EMS number but EMS site doen't recogise number.

Ordered mine on the 26th November via EMS,since the 30th November it still says dispatched fro Guangzhou sorting centre, looking at yours 4 day's later in was in Ireland,so hopefully mine will follow the same.Did you use the same tracking number all the way over?

Chris

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Still waiting on my supercards order from 18th of November :(
    (I used standard shipping)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,338 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

me too ordered 22nd :( stoopid std shipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Ordered R4DS with 2GB sandisk from consoleup on the 13th Nov, they took the cash.
    Never told me if /when twas to be posted. I mailed a few times.
    They emailed me on the 3rd to say it was posted. It arrived today!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement