Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Air conditioning not working

Options
  • 05-04-2007 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

I had my 03 Toyota Corolla for a major service on Tuesday. I pointed out that the air conditioning system was not performing as well as t used to and was promised that it would be checked. When I picked up the car, I was ensured that all the issues I had on paper were looked after. Yesterday the a/c was working but today as I was leaving work to get home, I noticed that the a/c was not working. While the light on the a/c goes on (Green), there is no visible effect between it being on and turning it off. What could be wrong if anyone has an idea? It is a manual a/c and I did not have problems with it in the past.

Comments

Advertisement