Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Just Got My Car Tracking Done

Options
  • 05-04-2007 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

Just got my car tracking done during lunch from work and now i notice my bloody steering wheel is no longer level when i am going straight. Didn't have time to go back as i was due back in work. Kinda pissed though as its off putting when driving in a straight line and the steering wheel in not level....

What is the average price for tracking anyway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Tracking can range from €25 upwards depending on where you get it done.

The steering wheel should be centred after the tracking is adjusted. It's gonna wreck your head when the indicators don't cancel...................

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Aye, looks like i am going back so :). I only drove 1 mile back to work and it is already wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

ya get it sorted, they should lock the centre position of the sterring wheel to the clutch or brake pedal before they make any adjustments....buachailli bo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Yeah i was pissed enough so i took 30 mins off work and drove back before they closed. They sorted it and said the HATE mondeos because the tracking is so hard to set..... weird. I love the mondeo but i am getting all these things done proper as i will be selling it soon when i get my upgrade.

Going Honda Accord 2.0i 04 model. Can't wait. Although i have to say the mondeo is a great car, never had any trouble with it and it is a sterdy car on the road.

Advertisement