Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So who is going on Saturday night?

• 05-04-2007 4:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Do we need to reserve an area, within the reserved area? A Slobs Corner of sorts?

I for one will be there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Leider kann ich nicht :(

But have a few gallons for a fellow brother and I shall do the same in my absense..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

If I get back in time, I'll pop in for a few ... you'll spot me as I'll be the big fat baldy lad with a stupid grin and pizza stains on me ill fitting t-shirt.

Also, I fart a lot :)

Hope to see you then Brothers!

*prrrrrps*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

I shall be attending brother Tom, however bother kenny cannot make it as his wimmin has taken him away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Have a few drinks on me, brothers and many a laugh. The auld private jet won't start so it will have to be another time. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭potty pete

tom dunne wrote:
    Do we need to reserve an area, within the reserved area? A Slobs Corner of sorts?

I for one will be there.

Where's it on??

Well, I wasn't really asking so I could attend. I don't think I could spend a night listening to you lot finish every sentence saying 'brother' or 'brethern'. I am relatively new indeed, but I never feel the need to post amongst your coterie. Beer bellies etc isn't really what I like to post about. I'm sure this will be followed with many a petty comment, but go right ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

potty pete wrote:
    Where's it on??

Spot the newbie.:D

Full details here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I shall be there, most likely wearing my beloved Mastodon hoodie, paired with my Mastodon t-shirt. Although if the mood strikes me I may wear a shirt, you never know.

potty pete wrote:
    Where's it on??

i'll bring extra socks and bars of soap for you newbie ;) let the hazing begin !!!

I shall be there, most likely wearing my beloved Mastodon hoodie, paired with my Mastodon t-shirt. Although if the mood strikes me I may wear a shirt, you never know.

Pff damn students ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Dr4gul4 wrote:
    Pff damn students ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: How did you know???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Unfortunately I'm currently enduring a rather long convalescence and am unable to attend, so the brethren may consume my quota. It's been over six shaggin' months since I've been to the pub, and will be several more before I will be able to do so again. Drinking at home just isn't the same, not that I can do much of that either. :(

:eek: :eek: :eek: How did you know???

cough *you told us the other day in the fitness forum* cough

any way im off out to dicey's now for a few pints catch yiz ta morrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 gofer

I'll be there. Is there going to be a leering section near the bar for us men.

Without question. Look for the area marked out with the red tape on the floor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I reckon Saturday night will be a rude awakening for those here that think that people who post on this forum actually have beer belly's and receding hair lines. Most people like myself are wannabes :(

\looks down at belly longingly wishing it were bigger\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭potty pete

tom dunne wrote:
    Spot the newbie.:D

Full details here.

Well, I wasn't really asking so I could attend. I don't think I could spend a night listening to you lot finish every sentence saying 'brother' or 'brethern'. I am relatively new indeed, but I never feel the need to post amongst your coterie. Beer bellies etc isn't really what I like to post about. I'm sure this will be followed with many a petty comment, but go right ahead.

potty pete wrote:

I think i speak for us all when i say :confused:

I'll see your
    Dr4gul4 wrote:
    I think i speak for us all when i say :confused:

and raise it with a WTF????
    potty pete wrote:
    Well, I wasn't really asking so I could attend.

Erm, I wasn't aware that you did ask.
    potty pete wrote:
    I am relatively new indeed, but I never feel the need to post amongst your coterie.

Gee, we are gutted. I am sure you would make a great contribution to this forum, brother potty.
    potty pete wrote:
    Beer bellies etc isn't really what I like to post about.

Well you toddle off to the fashion and handbags forum, I'm sure they will appreciate you more over there.
    potty pete wrote:
    I'm sure this will be followed with many a petty comment, but go right ahead.

You're welcome, brother potty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

zing!

i will now be sporting a fancy kevlar vest on the nite, as we all know that peps from da intarweb will try to kill you if they know where you are going to be and if you upset them.

Brother tom i strongly advise you to bring the same :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I won't be going. Having a BBQ shindig of my own. Bought a keg of heineken too. Anyone in the Limerick/Shannon area is welcome to come!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

scojones wrote:
    Bought a keg of heineken too.

I did that before, and then forgot to buy a tap. So we all just stood around, drinking cans, glaring at the keg in disgust. :(

Take a note brother: A tap has magical powers, far beyond what I could even imagine!

I shall be there for a time. I'll be in the corner, drinking diet 7up and snacking on Tayto lite :(

Dr4gul4 wrote:
    i will now be sporting a fancy kevlar vest on the nite, as we all know that peps from da intarweb will try to kill you if they know where you are going to be and if you upset them.

They will also lock you in their dungeon and use you as a secks slave.
    Dr4gul4 wrote:
    Brother tom i strongly advise you to bring the same :rolleyes:

I really couldn't be threatened by somebody who has potty in their username.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

My woman is letting me go , shes so good to me and I only have to cook all week and clean 3 times to be allowed go.

oF course she`ll be with me to make sure I dont go over my 4 drink minimum Im not nice after 4 drinks.

My womans so good to me .

Brother Sutty, we need to talk.

I can guide you in the ways of the female. There is, how can I put this, a certain slant to your relationship that is frankly one-sided. I will show you how it is supposed to be.

That is assuming Mrs. Dunne doesn't mind me going tomorrow night.

:D

no we dont need to talk , I only need to speak to my woman , so she says.

She is letting me out and I am very garteful , I willbuy her nice thhings as a thank you.

Shes great .

sutty wrote:
    after 4 drinks.

Aftetr 4 drinks ehh :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Something tells me sluttys mrs has hacked his account :D

I shall be there in all my glory tonight, hopefully I will have recovered from my hangover by then.

Beruthiel wrote:
    I shall be there in all my glory tonight, hopefully I will have recovered from my hangover by then.

You'd better be recovered - vodka and white wasn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Brothers (and Grand Sorceress B) I shall not be attending as I am living in Engerland :( However, I wish you all success in your quest to fuel the beer bellies, thankfully my hairline needs no such fuel :D I will of course be with you in spirit as I will be having many pints of Guinness :)

Enjoy the night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

I reckon Saturday night will be a rude awakening for those here that think that people who post on this forum actually have beer belly's and receding hair lines. Most people like myself are wannabes :(

\looks down at belly longingly wishing it were bigger\

Haha, I'll do my best to turn up and represent my brethren, the auld beer belly/gut is coming along nicely, it looks like I'm starting a coffee table!!! lol

Well, sure I hope to see some of you there later
    Al

Dr4gul4 wrote:
    Aftetr 4 drinks ehh :rolleyes:

4 drinks and Im anybodys ;) helloooo Dave!

sutty wrote:
    4 drinks and Im anybodys ;) helloooo Dave!

Please god let that be Laura

Dr4gul4 wrote:
    Please god let that be Laura

Tis me Ciaran :)......Im tryina ditch laura tonight.

You fancy a night cap?? Share a cab and whatever ?

sutty wrote:
    Tis me Ciaran :)......Im tryina ditch laura tonight.

You fancy a night cap?? Share a cab and whatever ?

:eek:

thats the way to do it folks, get ure action sorted before you leave the house

;)

see ye in the pub

• Advertisement
Advertisement