Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Well steve quiet clearly works for hostings 365 (not 364) I'm not to sure how you think he was hiding that from us, what with the signature and name, it was rather obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I thought the other guy had some info or basis for the 364 comment. I was trying to get the scoop! Again, I'm a nosy bastard! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

ciaranfo wrote:
    @testicle - I'm just a nosy bastard who wants to know what you're talking about. Forgive me.

It's a car. Shows what I know. I'm not a car person! :(

You're OK. ;)

He just bought one. That's the only reason I have to be jealous :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Other than an opportunity to have a semi-anonymous dig, is any of this relevant to the OP?

testicle wrote:
    google DB9 and see what you get

aston-martin-db9.jpg

Sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,992 ✭✭✭✭Stark

So if I'm reading the thread correctly, the main benefit of moving was more conjugal visits for Regi?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm going to say this one more time. The more to DW was for access and simplicity. The server upgrade happened shortly after. I personally have certainly had no issues with H365 and continue to host a server with them for other (non-Boards sites). This is not the thread for webhosting in-fighting and I'm locking this thread now.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement