Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Change of leadership

Options
  • 05-04-2007 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, bottom line is that I don't have enough time to play eve for some months. Characters will still be active but won't be playing them (just setting skills).

So I need two-three people (be it alts) to run BIE. You can fight over who it should be but its basically to give noobs some starter stuff and see the rent is paid or anything else.

DrVoight is one I put forward. If anyone else has suggestions of who and what alt.

Once the members are picked I'll set them CEO's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

currently im still a noob but hopefully ill be able to help out in a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Could create an alt on adeptus's/darks account to help you out if you wish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yeah but whos gonna hang around all the time like a stern nanny the way Mira used to? Eh eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

tbh it doesn't need much running. I'll go with bizs alt and drvoight. I'll set them CEO.

Saki is keeping the shares if just to stop potencial rape of the corp/members.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ill set up an alt later so ill have to wait to get some information on how to set an alt for corp managment never tryed to set one up like that before

• Advertisement
Advertisement