Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Help

Options
  • 05-04-2007 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Ive ahd my xbox 360 for 5 months but I only got a wireless adaptor today so this is the first time Ive attempted to use xbox live. On a leaflet I got with the xbox it says that I get one month free gold subscription. I cant seem to activate it...

I go to xbox live, create a profile, enter in all the details (email etc) and then it asks me to pay for gold membership. Cant see any 'redeem 1 month free' option. Can anyone shed some light please ?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Start a silver membership and it will activate the trial automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Start a silver membership and it will activate the trial automatically.

Are you 100% on that ? I was afraid if I started silver then I wouldnt be able to redeem the free 1 month gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Yep, I started a US account the other day and when I selected Silver it gave me no option but start the trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Cheers.

Advertisement