Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheek Piece Raiser

Options
  • 05-04-2007 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

I have been searching for something like this online for a while but I'm not sure wether I'm searching for the right thing or if they're made for rifles. Basically I'm just looking for something to raise the height of the cheek piece by about 20 or 25 mm because of the height of the scope. It can be like a stock bag or just a thing that attaches to the top .I jave seen this sort of thing for shotguns but i was wondering about compatability or wether they would be suitable for a rifle. I have attached an image if I haven't explained this very well.

Thanks
    C_E

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Yup,they exist all right.Somtimes called cheek piece raisers as well.The shotgun job will do it .Just make sure it will raise your cheek not push it out to the left as some do on shotguns. Try some of the US gun part /acessories sites that handle police/military acessories for them.They are usually found for black rifles,due to their midget stocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Try a beartooth comb raising kit, google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

do you want to alter the stock? you can get insets to put into the wood

or

bear claw comb raising kit?>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Yeah I'm off to check that bear tooth kit now but no I don't want to modify the stock as i may switch scope later on and it may not then be required . And I got a lovely piece of quilted wood for the stock and wouldnt want anyone to touch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Bear Tooth Kit bought , Thanks all.

Cheers,
    C_E

• Advertisement
Advertisement