Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New TV Advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Yeah 82cm is 32 inch. Don't know of anything wrong with TV, but I'm no expert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

it is a relatively old samsung lcd. Think it was released about 2 years ago. If you can afford it, id recommend you go for the new samsung r8 series. They have released them at a very reasonable price and they have a decent spec - have a look at this review.....
    http://www.hdtvorg.co.uk/reviews/lcd/samsung_le32r87bdx.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

What's the difference between this and the new ones. They look the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I just ordered this one from Engerland.

http://www.1staudiovisual.co.uk/catalog/samsung-le32r87bdx-inch-p-1972.html

I think thats just an older model

Contrast Ratio is 2.000:1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 sharpswifty

can anyone recommend a site or shop where i can get a good tv that can double as my monitor and show 360 games at high definition. price range 4 to 6 hundred euros?
    or can anyone put up a link to a review site or something?:)

• Advertisement

static, how much are you paying for delvery to Ireland, seems very expensive? i could get the 26 inch version of that tv for 488 sterling delivered to Northern Ireland from the dixons website, im tempted to do it but there is a big argument about what panels samsung are using.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

im tempted to do it but there is a big argument about what panels samsung are using.....

Yeah Ive read alot about that but I still went with the Samsung in the end I went with the fact that they had got so many good reviews

Im still waiting for the exact dilivery cost, the Tv is out of stock at the moment so I should get the price in about 3-5 days. Ive been told it will be around €100 for dilivery.

thats very expensive, www.ajelectronics.co.uk deliver to Ireland for about 60-70 euro at the most. They have a good rep for an online retailer as well.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Can someone explain what is the difference is between all the different Samsung models? I'm tempted to go for the LE32R32 off technikdirekt as it's dirt cheap. My friend has this tv and there's nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell. Plus he paid €1000 off komplett less than 6 months back. €640 delivered seems an extremely good price to me.

Looking at the specs myself the only thing I can find is that most tvs have a better contrast ratio than the LE32R32. Is that really that important? Is it worth spending an extra €400-500 on? Or is there something else the newer models have that I'm missing out on here?

Advertisement