Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

formula One bet

Options
  • 05-04-2007 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

well im looking at Boil-sports offer:

Under 14.5 cars to finish is 6/4

(for the malaysian gp)
    there is 2 reasons im going to lump a bit on this,...

(a) rain is likely to be a present danger all weekend, if it rains during the race you can be sure for less then 15 finishers !!
    ref : go to kuala lumpur in the list http://www.kjc.gov.my/htdocs2/english/weather/forecast/oldforecast.html

(b) almost every car will be using an engine that is towards the end of their "life-expectancy" (excuse my spelling)

each car must use the one engine for 2 races before it can re-install a new unit. obviously this is the 2nd race of the season.

(c) i know i said 2 reasons only,... but i must mention that Sepang offers the hottest race temperature of the year here,... you'd break into a sweat getting out of bed in the morning. each driver and engine must suffer the excess heat.

also to note,...bet365 have withdrawn their under/over finishers market,... i presume as a result of the weather. boyles havent copped it yet.

best o luck,

B-hop

Advertisement