Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia Workin Visa

Options
  • 06-04-2007 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Is it possible for me to get the full two yr visa and only stay at the most three months ? I only want to stay a few months but i really will need to work so Im going to apply for the working visa stay three months and see what happens you know !

then mayb in yrs to come wud i be entitled to applyin for residency or another visa?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Is it possible for me to get the full two yr visa and only stay at the most three months ? I only want to stay a few months but i really will need to work so Im going to apply for the working visa stay three months and see what happens you know !

then mayb in yrs to come wud i be entitled to applyin for residency or another visa?

It could take 3 months to find a job depending on what time of the year you come. Last time I came through Sydney Airport arrivals I didnt see anyone handing out jobs on the way out the door. Plus it takes time to learn the transport and all the tax file number and other stuff involved with finding work.

Advertisement