Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help to populate a mvb dropdown list from database

Options
  • 06-04-2007 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

I thought this should work by setting the correct properties, but Ive been fiddleing with them for 2 days and cant get the box to populate from the current records.

It will write to the db Ok if I manually ennter the list in the properties, but other wise, I cant get a list to show at all

was looking around and it seems thast this is done normally in code, but the examples seem overly complicated.

basically what I need is a dropdown list populate from a db, that can be used to select the current records, so as I can read other data from that record

anybody have a fools guide to this? (am n00b using MVB, Access & access 2000)

any help much appreciated. thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement