Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] What happened to Uber Wtf bbq pizza?

Options
  • 06-04-2007 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭

It just struck me that ever since the big exodus of a few weeks ago when a load of us left, I haven't heard anything from the Uber wtf boys. Anybody seen Kilona or Alpha Charlie lurking around Irish etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ha!!

Bet they all gave up after I left :)

I wonder where all the corp money went...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Nah, I reckon they quit after the alliance they were in fell to bits due to a war with TNT, then they left the alliance, then myself and a load of reletive newbies left for greener pastures. I reckon there might be 8 people still in it. I just couldn't cope with the amount of alliance hanger ons that I wanted to kill but were set to blue. Dicks. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

They still around, saw Kilona in Irish only today :S

That Alliance was so shit its not funny. They had virtually no pilots willing to go to combat and yet they really intended on siezing a chunk of 0.0 for themselves. TNT had already shattered the alliance when they raped the Aegis Sovreign system. I wonder if they ventured back into 0.0 and got annihilated once again...

As for there being 8 people still in it, ha! There were 5 active members the whole time I was there. Most of the corp numbers were Skinny's alts! :)

Although I did hear they went mad and started just randomly hiring everyone they could.

Hehe...I wonder if I'm still down as the recruitment officer. Aww...I'm starting to miss Eve actually...poor little Khan is still sitting in some random station in the middle of nowhere. Maybe I'll max out on frigate/cruiser skills and go greifing noobs for a while... :) I think I set cruiser 5 to train when I logged off...
    Maddzy wrote:
    They still around, saw Kilona in Irish only today

Yay! :)

Is UberBBQWtf still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Zillah wrote:

Is UberBBQWtf still going?

Yea, dunno what they are up to tho, but still going.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Hey i'm Gaunty from the irish channel, only a few of yous know of me, sorry to say i was one of the TNT guys that smashed your alliance. Sorry bout that, didn't realise it caused that much damage. :confused:

If it makes you feel any better TNT folded!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i just had a shower \o/

t2 shower gel and t2 shampoo ftw F.T.W

Also if khan comes back and dance's the dance of danceing i shall be happy

Statso wrote:
    Hey i'm Gaunty from the irish channel, only a few of yous know of me, sorry to say i was one of the TNT guys that smashed your alliance. Sorry bout that, didn't realise it caused that much damage. :confused:

Oh don't be sorry, I mostly found it hilarious. The alliance leaders were big idiots who I was delighted to see get messed up. The night the POS was hit I just happened to not log in, after playing every night for a week. Which meant I didn't get slaughtered trying to defend it :)
    If it makes you feel any better TNT folded!

Happiness all round then!
    bizmark wrote:
    Also if khan comes back and dance's the dance of danceing i shall be happy

/me dances the dance of returning to Eve.

I dunno how long I'll be staying but I'll do the 7 day trial at the very least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yay! All is well in the world! I quite liked the TNT chaps, yes they podded me when I was hauling all my goodies, but well, they weren't all bad lioike.

Advertisement