Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feckin house facing wrong way

Options
  • 06-04-2007 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

I live in a lovely little corner house and so you'd think that it'd be nice and roasting in this weather. No way José!
    My house manages to face away from the sun - all day long, even though I'm on a bleeding corner and should get some exposure!
    Outside, hot - inside, freezing. Arrrgh why did I rent here... I've actually opened doors and windows to let warm air IN...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

This would be the perfect house.

In the southern hemisphere. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You could be glad of it if we get a heatwave :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

How bout getting some heating???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

My house is also chronically bleeedin freezing. Luckily we're facing the sun though so I caught a dose of vitamin D out front after work. Nice. My first summer in Galway should be fun methinks,

If its any consolation my house gets loads of sun.. too much sun in fact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

I know exactly how you feel... when I'm in one half of my house, so I usually get back to the other half as quickly as I can, where the sunlight roams free.

Advertisement