Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair salons-Galway City?

Options
  • 06-04-2007 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me of the best hair salons in Galway City that do really modern, cutting edge styling and colouring...
    All info greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Toni and Guy did a grand job with the missus a few weeks ago, they are just in the corn store there, across the road from the library. Or you could look at www.forher.ie, I believe there's some sort of directory of them in there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

Well I go to Teresa in the Ritz on the docks and she always does exactly what you tell her and if your not sure she will make great suggestions!Im such a fussy hair person and she is really good so I would definatly reccomend her!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭NYCityBabe

Thanks guys... will look into both suggestions :)

There's a salon attached to the place I get my hair cut.. Healeys on shop street. Have no idea if theyre any good though

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's a salon on every single street in the city. Beyond me how they all can make business.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭sweetoblivion

I go to Barry at Memento on high st (a few shops after the King's Head) - I live in cork but when I'm up visiting my boyfriend I book myself in for a cut! he's the best hairdresser I've ever gone too. There's an aussie girl there who does my colour and she's great too. I highly recommend :)

Advertisement