Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Wereghost

Muslim Mona Lisa.

Xso9h.jpg
    I still think it's Leonardo in drag. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Jernal wrote: »
    Pfft, you miss the point of this poster. It's not aimed at Christians, it's aimed at other religions where FALSE Gods and FALSE prophets are used as an excuse for death. Any time God, with a capital G (and it's "demand its retraction.", or " demand it's retracted.") kills someone, the killing is perfectly justifiable and correct. So, nothing wrong at all. Nothing! ! !:mad:

You are taking my possessive apostrophe completely out of context and furthermore false gods are not Gods as they do not exist and therefore cannot kill anyone!!!!!!!

Scrawny71 wrote: »
    I still think it's Leonardo in drag. ;)

Nah - this is Leonardo in drag

lhooq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    You are taking my possessive apostrophe completely out of context and furthermore false gods are not Gods as they do not exist and therefore cannot kill anyone!!!!!!!

Your blatant refusal to capitalise the God of the bible is disrespectful. I'll admit, it may have been overly harsh of me to criticise your apostrophe's but the God of the bible is NOT a false God. He is a genuine God, it says so in the bible. He has killed people but these were not immoral killings. They were perfectly justifiable. Know this, God can and will kill again! Both you and I are not allowed to kill, but He most certainly is! So you should LOVE and RESPECT Him because He LOVES you and always will! Even if He has to kill you!

Your blatant refusal to capitalise the God of the bible is disrespectful. I'll admit, it may have been overly harsh of me to criticise your apostrophe's but the God of the bible is NOT a false God. He is a genuine God, it says so in the bible. He has killed people but these were not immoral killings. They were perfectly justifiable. Know this, God can and will kill again! Both you and I are not allowed to kill, but He most certainly is! So you should LOVE and RESPECT Him because He LOVES you and always will! Even if He has to kill you!

God has told me to kill you as you did blatantly and blasphemously capitalise 'False Gods' - there are no false gods, there is only one God. There is no evidence for false gods just myths and lies. God the one God has a book and it is the only true book in existence and I am not going to argue with you because you are intolerant and are going to hell seconds after I kill you as God has told me to do by writing it on a tortilla. I do this out of love.

• Advertisement

Giving JC the benefit of doubt ;)

313579_482258495135005_1444583866_n.jpg

or maybe not

562893_480679691959552_1953622129_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

epic-fail-photos-monday-thru-friday-are-you-sure-you-want-to-delete-cprogram-filesdinosaurs.jpg

epic-fail-photos-after-buddy-christ-party-messiah.png

Yo the God of the bible is NOT a false God. He is a genuine God, it says so in the bible

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

• Advertisement

Y He has killed people but these were not immoral killings. They were perfectly justifiable. Know this, God can and will kill again! Both you and I are not allowed to kill, but He most certainly is! So you should LOVE and RESPECT Him because He LOVES you and always will! Even if He has to kill you!

Whoah, when is it justifiable to kill children who hadnt sinned but suffer the sins of their fathers?

Secondly you sound like your saying, Love and Respect God or else.........He will Kill you, like is sniping from Heaven

jesus_gun_601039.jpg

Sin City wrote: »
    Whoah, when is it justifiable to kill children who hadnt sinned but suffer the sins of their fathers?

Secondly you sound like your saying, Love and Respect God or else.........He will Kill you, like is sniping from Heaven

jesus_gun_601039.jpg

Ummm... Jernal and I were engaging in a little Poe's Law tongue in cheek banter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

b8lUT.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

20110423.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

526750_10151824978045527_1439742625_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

314486_504488862909879_1699573141_n.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Didn't know whether to post this here, or in the hazards of religion thread, but some fruitcake protesting something or other because gays goes all pear shaped:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

555566_338179136269796_964775025_n.jpg

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭sephir0th

185892_338006036287106_1831924298_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

GZUt9.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Links234 wrote: »
    Didn't know whether to post this here, or in the hazards of religion thread, but some fruitcake protesting something or other because gays goes all pear shaped:

It's a shame that fire didn't spread to his balls...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

It's a shame that fire didn't spread to his balls...

Nothing screams 'hetero' like a lisp and a pink shirt. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

bap_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

ly7Jm.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,798 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

tumblr_m8faw5FPV41raw1oio1_1280.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

I have this on my office wall....my bad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

robindch wrote: »
    Catholic University in Peru Tells Vatican To Get Stuffed -- Violence in the air as accusations of "terrorism" are thrown about and students say they're read to use violence.
    Story with added Opus Dei:

http://news.yahoo.com/peruvian-university-worries-opus-dei-behind-dispute-church-191328873.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement